wiring diagram for 01' SRX

ejcamaro

Life Member
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, I'm attempting to install a racepack udx complete dash in my 01' SRX 700. I've searched all over for a wiring diagram that shows what each wire does at the guages with no luck. I don't feel like smoking my $660 dash, so any info would be appreciated. (I won't hold any hard feelings if I smoke it anyways due to faulty info, I just need some help) :o|

Leave me your fax number and I'll try to get you a copy tommorrow.

I have no fax #. My e-mail is ericjhahn@yahoo.com though. I just called egt and found out that I can't just power this dash up with the stock dash power wire (blue) because the racepack udx gets its tach through the power wire. They say I have to get my power directly from the lighting coil. Is the lighting coil the same as the rectifier/regulator on the micro fiche? I should have paid more attention in shop class.

Thanks on the lighting coil, does it run through a regulator of some sort? Does anyone hook things up directly into the lighting coil? I should probably have posted this in the technical questions.

some of the sleds with the dual headlight share the same coil as the ignition...but yes I have heard of things being hooked up to them...but not sure if thats regulated power so becareful

Thanks for all the info, I still wouldn't mind seeing a diagram of the dash wires. This racepack udx seems like it will be quite trick when finished (if I can figure it all out). I have it mounted where the stock gauges were. It doesn't quite cover the holes, so I cut some clear lexan to fit behind the dash holes and plan on maybe puting some sort of blue light in there to add some bling-bling as the kids call it today. I read alot of "word up " books and try to stay hip. Anyone know what my jackshaft diameter is on this 01' SRX 700?

Back