hmans SWEET vmax4 and 81 srx :)

03viperguy

here are the pics man, NICE SLEDS!!!
vmaxpics101.jpg

vmaxpics102.jpg

vmaxpics103.jpg

vmaxpics104.jpg

I WANT IT ! I WANT IT ! I WANT IT! shyt i cant afford it.... that v-max is one beautiful sled

lol! you do the heavy lifting and I do the easy stuff. I really like your new style srx as well, looks great :)

Vmax looks great. I'm assuming you are going to race it on ice since you are running USI's. Get that thing low. I had to take out the limiters in my SRX and drill new holes for the bolts in order to get it low enough. At that point I nearly had the bumper stops in the W-arm bottoming out on the rail stoppers :)

I have the motor set up for drags now and the track is a new 9811 camo speed track with 1/2 inch lugs and I'm using 9" extrovert drivers with an anti stab wheel kit. I only used the proaction rear skid because the old skid was shot and I had the proaction laying around. I will have to suck it down somehow. I have a place on the lake and will more than likely just use it to play in a straight line. Any idea how long of studs I can get away with, with the proaction in her, the clearance doesn't look like much? hman

Back