Any pics of a Viper S with Cobra windy or similar?

upnorthbacon

I chopped my windshield myself last year and painted it black. It looks much better than the mid height clear stock one but I've seen lower ones that flare more to still block wind. I have the 2004 Viper S, does anyone have any pics of aftermarket windshields so I can decide which one to get this winter? I want something lower than stock and tinted or chrome. Looking for some pics. Thanks in advance!

Here's a pic of my chopped and painted windshield in case anyone was wondering what it looks like.

Attachments

• viperwebpic.jpg
    viperwebpic.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 248
I have a picture of my crome windshield on my 03 viper, I know you wanted a Viper S but I'll just show you to give you an Idea. Not to good of a pic of the sled but shows the crome windshield well.
PS Cobra came out with a solid crome windshield this year. I would check that out its only $50. I bought mine from Yamaha for about $90

Attachments

• IM000406.JPG
    IM000406.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 40
Xtreme, when you put your orange C&A's and skidplate on, did you notice a slight difference in the shade of orange? Mine are really close, but the skis are a little bit darker than the skidplate. I'm thinking with a little sun the skis will fade to a little lighter orange. Just wondering what yours was like.

yamaholic22 said:
Xtreme, when you put your orange C&A's and skidplate on, did you notice a slight difference in the shade of orange? Mine are really close, but the skis are a little bit darker than the skidplate. I'm thinking with a little sun the skis will fade to a little lighter orange. Just wondering what yours was like.
Actually no I havn't noticed any fading yet. All the orange I have on my sled is the exact same color and match eachother besides the hoodscreens I need to repaint them. I heard people saying that the orange C&As fade in the sun but thankfully mine havn't yet. However when Im not riding my sled it is in the trailer so its never exposed really to bright sun. If you go to Haucks website and look at the pictures you'll see how bad there skis faded but dont forget they sit out in the bright sun at the grass drags.

Attachments

• IM000391.JPG
    IM000391.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 32
I just picked up a brand new left over viper s from action motorsports in brewerton ny for 6579.00.He said he has ten more new 04 viper s at this price.

I got mine at the end of last year and paid $6700 out the door. I was only able to put 200 miles on it before the snow melted. I'm coming off an srx and had ridden my friend's 2002 viper so I pretty much knew what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised by the position sensitive shock in rear and the ohlins blew my mind! I was also very surprised how much weight transfer you can get with the stock adjustable control arms. My last two sleds had 1.25" tracks both Camo 9818 and I really loved them. I wasn't sure how I'd like the ripsaw but I'm really impressed. I was surprised how well it is off trail as well as on hardpack. I like the looks of that chrome windshield I just don't know if it will look strange on my black viper? I don't really have any other chrome accents to go with it so I don't know if it would stand out too much?

Back