Big boy Hauler :)

Bush_aholic

This is my YamaHauler pulling out a stuck Chevy YamaHauler....lol
It's a little fun getting the MM up the ramp sometimes with 9in lift :)
sig3.jpg

DSCN1850.jpg

BodyLift.jpg

sig3.jpg

I'm sorry I couldn't resist ... I'm a Chevy guy.

P.S. The Ford broke down and the Dodge was stuck, if you were wondering.

Attachments

• haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 32
I guess a chevy's better than nothing...lol Everything breaks once in a while :)

My buddy wasn't to happy a Ford had to pull him out, he's a hard core Chevy guy too. We always make fun of eachother if something breaks....lol

I used to have roll bars with big lights you can see my roll bars in the back I was getting ready to pull another buddy out....lol

Rocky Island Lake

norwegian said:
Nice trucks, but what are they doing on a sled trail?
Just askin'

It is actually a road that was normally plowed but they stoped plowing it halfway through winter but everyone would still park about 20km's past the plowd part. Notice no sled tracks:) It was all nice and easy going into camp but we got dumped on for a week strait and had a huge wind storm the night before we left to go home so we were stuck breaking trail with the trucks we were hitting 3 foot drifts in some parts. The tracks infront of my black beast are from me backing up to save my buddy, I was breaking fresh trail.

I would never do that to any winter trail I cringe when I see some looser on our groomed trails with a quad tearing it up, especially when the snow seasons gone and everyones trying to be nice to the trails and keep them in shape for as long as possible.

Funny thing is last week we went back to camp and decided to add the extra 20kms to an already 60km sled ride and took off from the start of the unplowed road on the sleds, after a week we go back....sure enough they started plowing it again and made rock hard bolders of snow banks making us have to run most of the road with little access to the ditch, sliders were just loving that.....lol

Last edited:
hopefully my hauler will be done by time the snow flies again. im thinking i'll be needin a major drop hitch...
Pic065.jpg

Bush_aholic said:
This is my YamaHauler pulling out a stuck Chevy YamaHauler....lol
It's a little fun getting the MM up the ramp sometimes with 9in lift :)
sig3.jpg

I think you should change your handle to "BigNorty"

Last edited by a moderator:
Viper Treats said:
I think you should change your handle to "BigNorty"

Not sure I get that one???

My plate is BIG N DRTY the D looks like it could be an O with the angle of the pic's, if that's what you mean.

Allot of americans think I'm obsessed with George Bush but it's strictly a nature thing...lol Bush_aholic has been my handle for much longer than BIGNDIRTY, just can't seem to part with it:) Try googling Bush_aholic...lol

Last edited:
Sweet Rig BLK04700!!!

The Black truck is my play truck, this is my work horse, 06 F250, 3" Skyjacker suspension lift, with 33" BFG KM2's. When this ones haulin' sleds their in a 18foot trailer:)

DSCN1488.jpg

Last edited:
Used to be my Toy hauler---2000 GMC sierra 2500 with a 6.0, 13 inch lift and 38 inch toyo's

P1020229.jpg

My new toy hauler---2008 Gmc sierra with a 6.6 duramax diesel stock for now.....hehehe

n573015544_5062441_4409.jpg

Back