A couple of shots from the latest rides

kimoaj

Hi guys!

Here are a few shots from this weekend and last weekend.
038Skjermopplsning.jpg

039Skjermopplsning.jpg

Doo guy

040Skjermopplsning.jpg

Me

041Skjermopplsning.jpg

047Skjermopplsning.jpg

My girls

045Skjermopplsning.jpg

Kind of steep

043Skjermopplsning.jpg

042Skjermopplsning.jpg

Offtopic pic but he is a really nice guy.

050Skjermopplsning.jpg

Notice the matching underwear!

049Skjermopplsning.jpg

048Skjermopplsning.jpg

060Skjermopplsning-1.jpg

STUCK

058Skjermopplsning-1.jpg

057Skjermopplsning-1.jpg

My friend with the Vector MTN in the middle, the doo guy, and me (closest).

068Skjermopplsning.jpg

I got stuck in a very steep hill. My friend with the doo planned to help me, he rode up the hill and tried to turn around alittle below me. Then he rolled!. It rolled all the way down, but amazingly nothing was broken!.

071Skjermopplsning.jpg

It was actually kind of dramatic cause the sled kind of chased the doo guy down the hill, but luckily he got away from it!.

067Skjermopplsning.jpg

Nice parking!

063Skjermopplsning.jpg

Doo guy after having rolled his sled (before the major roll), while attempting to stop the sled he accidently hit the throttle and the sled hit him in his knee, my friend with the vector jumped after the sled and:

061Skjermopplsning.jpg

He got his foot into the tunnel lol! But luckily the engine stopped!?!.

IMG_5397Skjermopplsning.jpg

Last weekend I got to put my hands on a Phazer turbo that belongs to a friend of mine. Somehow, the intercooler was full of snow, so we dried it properly and warmed the sled to make sure no ice was left in the system. But it still didnt run properly, doesnt get any boost, tends to bog when you try to pin the throttle, so I wonder if there is something wrong with the wastegate or something controlling it?.
Well enought thumper talk. (any tips)?.

IMG_5398Skjermopplsning.jpg

IMG_5401Skjermopplsning.jpg

IMG_5403Skjermopplsning.jpg

IMG_5404Skjermopplsning.jpg

Last weekend I replaced all the bearings in the Viperguys chaincase, so he came home to ride. Then he managed to do this.. . He tried to sidehill but didnt manage to "hold" it so he jumped off it and sent it away like an arrow.

IMG_5408Skjermopplsning.jpg

IMG_5409Skjermopplsning.jpg

IMG_5411Skjermopplsning.jpg

But in true Yamaha spirit, nothing was broken!!! =)

Well that`s all for now. I have some videos too, will upload them when I have the time.

Joakim.

Awesome pics as usuall!!

Now lets get back to the matching underwear!!

Hey man,you dont have any pics of your old v-max with the cat skid?I think i remember seing it before on a website,i remember that black bastard v-max with the rotax engine and all.
Or do you have the link if the website still is up and running?

Hi guys!
Thanks SO much for all the comments, I`d like to comment every single reply but I simply don`t have the time. And thanks for the girfriend comments lol, she`s a keeper;)

Sorry to hear about you warm weather Rich:(. I think we have atleast a month of riding left.

Nicolai X: Yes I have plenty of pictures, I will post them tonight or maybe tomorrow, I have them on a portabel hardrive at home.

Back