Muni TY ride Group Picture....

Nicko

Argentino Loco
What a day riding the demos.....Thanks Mark for the tour.

Attachments

• P3120168.JPG
    P3120168.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 58

awesome picture. i have showed a few people already and they couldn't believe the size of the group and the frozen waterfall. thanks. we had a great time

How did you get a picture if you are in it? and you miss one person.
DSC03767.jpg

I gave Tom my camera, hey looks like he is having troubles trying to figure it out how that camera works.......lol

Thanks again Tom.....P.S. the way back from Muni to MN worked out great...You're the MEN.... ;)!

Nick

what work out?
I did not want to leave. Is it fall yet?
Next we are staying with the group sound like more fun.
we stayed at the Americinn for the water slide and the kids couldn't even use it. :rulez:

Great time Thanks again Tom

Last edited:
lol

I noticed that also, like they are laughing because they can't figure it out....LMAO

Hey Mike that P.S. was for Tom since he gave me some pointers to head back to MN with some shortcuts....

Good eye Travis.....I did not notice that one, I wish it was like that when we where there...Ready for next year....? Lets start planning....lol

I'm redy to summerize my sled tomorrow morning, bring it in and cover.... :cry:

Nicko said:
lol

I noticed that also, like they are laughing because they can't figure it out....LMAO

Hey Mike that P.S. was for Tom since he gave me some pointers to head back to MN with some shortcuts....

I Needed some pointers getting back. I should of went the way I came up Hit every little on the way home. So did you take 8 that nice road

Next trip to the UP, I would like to go in Jan. Sounds like better snow conditions at that time. I will be working on my sled this summer. Have an electrical gremlin that I need to find.

I'm redy to summerize my sled tomorrow morning, bring it in and cover.... [/QUOTE]

I did that today :cry:
and changed oil in the lawn mower :o|
and raked the lawn :whine:
This summer #$%&* suck!!!!! #$%&*
:letitsnow
I would rather shovel

You are already raking your lawn? That does suck, still too much snow here but not enough to ride. Water is everywhere including under the snow. Did enough water skipping on wed.

ViperXC said:
You are already raking your lawn? That does suck, still too much snow here but not enough to ride. Water is everywhere including under the snow. Did enough water skipping on wed.
Well me wife all happy about it

Back