Pots and Pans

Pictures of the new rear bumper, and I had to add pics of the M-10

CopyofDSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0007-2.jpg

The FOX works well, the air assualt one up front works even better. Yes, those are the coolant lines joining the back heat exchanger to the tunnel exchangers. The seat covers them nicely.

Once all of my mods are done I will clean all of the parts and paint them, tunnel included.

Picture of the track with all 168 studs installed, I was very surprised at how quick they went in, took me under two hours to install all of them then another half hour to torque them down to spec.

DSC_0065.jpg

Another picture of the track with the suspension slid in, but not yet installed.

DSC_0066.jpg

I took this picture to help show some of the other fellas the easy way to install the rear skid. By using a ratcheting tie down I am able to compress the suspension and then I just needed to lower the chassis down on the suspension then slide the bolts in, took me and a friend 5minutes to reinstall the suspension, now I just need to adjust the tension.

DSC_0067.jpg

Here is the new driven shaft, the new drivers are incredibly smaller. The track has lots of clearance now up in the front.

DSC_0068.jpg

Last edited:
Man it's looking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job so far. I really do like the look of the ski's. I used the 02 viper ski's and think they turned out pretty good. Mine are under this same heading, just under 96 vmax xt. Let me know what yoy think.

Well its been awhile but I actually had time to work on my sled today. I peeled the decals of of the tunnel and prepped the hood and tunnel for paint. The only thing I actually got to paint was the single mesh vent for the hood. I am torn here on the color scheme. I am now thinking about doing the whole sled in a satin white and add blue and orange tribal stripping to it with green pinstripping, not sure though. Any thoughts out there on something unique? I keep thinking about making it look like an 80's version of the phazer. mostly white with the red accents, but I have no clue. I kinda need to figure it out soon if I want to get it on snow this year. I am also looking into the primary now, it looks really worn out. Should I order a whole new performance unit or just rebuild this one?

I have a SRX secondary on it now have an 18T top gear with 7T drivers. I have twin PSI pipes, boyseen reeds, thinned head gasket(2 instead of 3), 168 studs, and my M-10 master. any ideas for clutching here?

better off with a new clutch or a used one off of a tripple if it fits. twins are hard on clutches. you could rebuild it but it might blow up or wear out prematurely as we have seen with other twin clutches on the site.

Back