73.1 KB · Views: 58
  • P1250690 (Medium).JPG
    P1250690 (Medium).JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 68
  • P1250686 (Medium).JPG
    P1250686 (Medium).JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Holy $h!t man, thats INSANE!!! Man I love that sled, wanna trade er what??? Mountain Lite for the Mountain Max, lol, just wondeting what size track is on that, 159" x 2.5" ported track maybe?

Nice sled! So what have you been riding in the mean time? You musta had another sled, no riding for 4 yrs would suck.

crashed that one too! it wa my hunting machine. I also have a mod 700 cant list everything or Ill be in divorce court! lol!

Im running a 800SLP, boost bottle, delta force, 40 tmx, big bore pipes, M-10, titanium jack and drive, light weight rotor, and a whole bunch or expensive shtuff that if my wife finds out about, "no honey i'm making this stuff up"

nice work! cant quite make it out with the shiny tunnel, but is there some sort of snow eliminator/tunnel stiffener thing happening on the footboards? if so, what kind are they? also, whats that secondary your running in there?

AAen secondary, based off the Arctic cat set up. Stiff spring and agressive helix. Alot of force fighting inside there, but it works great. Can feather a nice wheelie.

MM800 said:
I think it was Micro-Belmont or it could have been Wahl Bros.

Alright thanks! I will check it out.. I have broke 2 drive shafts on 2 different sleds this year, both sleds have ekholm tunnels with rolled cases?? Messed the cases up on both of them when they broke. Hopefully the titanium shaft will cure my problem.

NICE MOUNTAIN MAX!!!!!!!! looks like alot of time and money went into her. i hope my MM looks half as good as that when im done with it

All its missing is handle bar guards, and maybe a boss seat
i dont think i could live without guages, but thats just me.

THAT IS ONE SWEET SLED. is it an SRX engine, an SX(r) engine or is it a viper engine?
im 14 so go easy on the bashing =)

Back