Freaking smoke !

NB-NYTRO

I wasn't sure if I did a good job fogging the engine. I fired it up today for the first time in a since the spring. I now know that I did a good job. The smoke rolled out it for 10 minutes straight. I thought the neighbors were going to call the fire department. Cars were slowing down on the road because off all the smoke. The Sta-Bil must of caught as well. The beast seems to be running good considering it has been siting so long. Its going to be an awesome winter !!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

T

NB-Viper
that is funnier than hell, I can just see it. and thats how well I fog mine also, makes me laugh my butt off every start of the season. LOL

Harry,
I did not really read your on line name untill my friend was sitting here and said who is harry balls on ya. Then I about fell outa my chair......... I'm sure I dont have to say so but yes my friend is female........ duh.

did the same thig last sunday

Yep, I have a capped garage connecting the upper to the lower.I left the upper doors closed so I wouldn't get an updraft, and started her up. Wow losts of fogging oil smoke. I mean you couldn't see 5 feet down there. Just then the wife opens a garage door upstairs to go somewhere, and even though I had the lower door opened, most of the smoke went upstairs. Man when I walked around the corner of the house it looked like the whole damn house was on fire. Smoke was billowing out upstairs and down.
Next time I'll pull it outside.

If you run good injector oil like Amsoil, you dont need to fog for just 1 summer of sitting. Not that it hurts anything anyway.

Back