TY 2nd Annual Summer Fun!!

I will confirm with my wife, make sure she is still ok if I leave, you know they forget things.....But most likelly I will be there Saturday morning till Sunday noon....? Is that ok....? What should I bring besides Argentinian brats and chimichurri...?

Nick

Be carefull Tom, if my wife wants me out I might have to stay there till the season starts (closer to the UP) LOL......

Nick

Ok, I'm going, I need directions for the GPS Tom or you make me one of your maps (like the one in Muni last winter) LOL. I think I'm like 3.5 hours away....I could be there mid morning on Saturday....

Nick

All righty.....I'll bring 30 of them...and I just made a jar of Chimichurri a few days ago....it should be pretty tasty by then......

Nick

nicko is bringing his Brats! that is awesome! That makes it worth the trip right there! lol.... We look forward to getting up there! Jen needs her TY fix! lol....

Yeahhh....Eat a lot of brats drink a few beers and start riding the sleds oon the back yard......LOL

Grass drags in the backyard. That sounds like a good time:) If I had my motor together I'd be tempted to load the trailer. But alas..........I'll be home moving dirt and laying patio pavers.

Back