low black windshield on viper?

n2oiroc

anyone have a picture of a low black windshield on a red viper? the pic on yamahas website just shows the upper part and i cant get a good idea how it will make the sled look. also how much colder is it than stock? thanks

welll it is much colder but way cooler! can't help you with the red but can with the blue.

Attachments

• DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 24
I have one on mine and its never been a problem. I have ridden in some cold temps and never been real cold. -10 one year. Some people get cold easy. If your one of them it might not be for you.

Here is one on a red sled. I don't know how cold it will be since I just got this sled and haven't had a chance to ride it yet.

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW...

Attachments

• DSC00362a.JPG
    DSC00362a.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 27
thanks for the quick responses guys. i think i will get one. it cant be any colder than my old wedge chassis ultra with a 6" low windshield.

They are good enough to catch a headlight which I guess is all you need.they are probably the best looking as far as mirrors go

Attachments

• DSC00047.JPG
    DSC00047.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 18
Truck you never got stopped for having your MI trail permit where it is? they are picky about it here they want it on the front side under or above the headlight or something along those lines. Just letting ya know so you dont get stopped in MI

Back