10 Tooth Drivers for Yamaha Sleds (SRX)

hlmrx1

Can anyone tell me if Yamaha makes 10 Tooth Drivers for Yamaha Sleds, 2000 SRX specifically or do we have to go to after market suppliers to get these? I'm not taking about extroverts either, just trying to find Yamaha drivers, maybe off another sled that fits the SRX shaft. Thanks.

Yamaha has not offer 10's on anything that I'm aware of. I'm thinking you are going to have to go aftermarket. Not going to be able to squeeze much of a track in there with 10's. Especially if you stud:( That will be pretty tight.

Ryan B said:
Yamaha has not offer 10's on anything that I'm aware of. I'm thinking you are going to have to go aftermarket. Not going to be able to squeeze much of a track in there with 10's. Especially if you stud:( That will be pretty tight.
This is for asphalt, so space is not an issue. The shaft broke in the middle and I spun one of the drivers, so I need a new one or a couple, thought maybe Yamaha made one. I think doo makes these, so maybe I'll try them if I can find a model that has them. Thanks for the response.

Back