Should I trade?

valin

I own a 2000 Nissan Maxima SE that I am trying to sell. All I want is $4000 for the car, which needs a windshield and two front tires to certify. It needs some body work, and has 130,000 miles on it. There is a guy locally who wants the car, and wants to trade me for his 2002 Raptor that has had very limited use......probably 25 rides total. It's all stock. He is also offering $500. I really don't have much use for the quad, but I suppose I could use it from time to time, or just flip it. What I am afraid of is that i'll pour a pile of money into it modifying it because I won't be happy with it. This is always the case, as you could probably all figure. Any thoughts?

You'll Miss by $1500.00-- With something you don't need.. : but I don't have 2 pennies.:... 300.00 for shield & tires..

We'll see. It's just hard to say no to owning another Yammie, and I do miss my old Banshee a bit........

I sent him an email telling him $1000 + the bike and he can have it as it sits. We'll see.

The 02' is nice, the 01's had tranny problems, parts were changed for 02'

You can make these raptors make good power, CT racing makes the most power out of any exhaust for the raptor, its a disc setup, and you can get a kit with air filters, lid kit, jets, etccc. I found the carbed raptors to be too narrow, +2 or higher a arms and wheel spacers on the rear axel would fix that up.

Just thought id pipe in some info regarding mods, hehe!

BTW, didnt make it to any of the NBSSR races this year, too tied up in work/school!

Back