drivers

gmcsrx

Has anyone put 10 tooth drivers in a 02 srx,I am going to run a camo 725 ,is there any advantages to do this,I trail ride and planning to radar run this year at North Bay looking fof 130 in 2000 ft Thanks for any info.

130 eh?? I hope you do it!! It would be nice to see some more fast yamahas up there. Too much A/C for my liking. What else do you have done?

Have you ran yours there and how fast,I have race lodgic sport port last year on the pump 155 hp, this year fresh top end Iantomasi heads trail and high comp. and bored carbs, 725 track hope to see you there.

The SRX is my brother's..we just got it so he'll be up there this winter with that and his Viper.

Acouple of years ago he ran his 99 SRX up there in the low 120s. It pulled 158hp on Iantomassi's dyno. Takes alot of hp to run 130!!
My brother is hoping for mid 130s out of the Viper but that motor is real strong. Do you live up there??

Its a Bender Improved Stk grass sled. Bender claims 190hp..same engine that buffalo bob runs in his SRX.

The SRX is an Iantomassi 1000..it should go. I hope.

Back