Track Clip Tool.......nice !

Yamanator

BRING IT !
Hey guys, I have guy in my golf league who built this tool for replacing clips on the tracks, it is by far the easiest way I have seen yet to replace track clips. I have one of these in my possesion right now and will be putting it through its paces in the weeks to come. I will report back with what I think of the tool.

http://www.jacktracktool.com/Welcome.html :Rockon:

Wow. That thing looks pretty cool. But at $580 cost it wouldn't be worth it unless you clipped a lot of track often!

Excellent idea, but for the price, I could by a new track. If you own a snowmobile repair shop, It would be a great investment over a period of time.

Because it has to be used on the inside of the track, it would have to be used on the top of the track in a place where there are no obstructions when the track is on the sled with the suspension in place. That would make it somewhat more difficult to use, but still should be doable.

PZ 1 said:
Because it has to be used on the inside of the track, it would have to be used on the top of the track in a place where there are no obstructions when the track is on the sled with the suspension in place. That would make it somewhat more difficult to use, but still should be doable.

No it doesn't, if you lift the back of the sled and then loosen the track as far as it can go, you can get this tool on to the clip from either side of the rail, I have seen it work like that and it really does an awesome job. Please check out my other post in the 4 stroke general discussion area......... ;)!

Back