Shipping from the U.S.

I can't answer your question. But I do have some advice on shipping pipes. We got a set of pipes from ebay and the guy had the shipper pack them. Make sure they seal the ends of the pipes first so they don't get packing peanuts in them or in the can. Wasn't too bad to get them all cleaned out but the can wasn't that fun. Just some hints.

i am not sure if greyhound package express does canada too but you migt want to see ...there rates are cheap on big parts ,or DHL,,and i have herd purlator is one alot of guy in canada use ....good luck

Triple X said:
Any advice on what firm is best & cheapest to ship parts (pipes) from the U.S. to Canada. Thanx.

If you can wait for it, United states postal will cost you the least when it gets here, as long as they aren't too big. The other big guys will nail you on 'brokerage' charges, where Canada Post will only collect $5 brokerage plus PST/GST on the item (which the others will collect for Steve and Dalton as well). If you have access to the border(family member maybe), UPS stores near border crossings will accept a package on your behalf for a small fee, then you just claim it coming back over.

Good luck with custom I bought a set of twin 600 pipes from a guy in canada and they got lost in customs the guy was nice and gave me my money back. MAKE SURE TO PUT INSURANCE ON THEM.

Last edited:
mtnmaxman600@yahoo.com said:
Good luck with custom I bought a wet of twin 600 pipes from a guy in canada and they got lost in customs the guy was nice and gave me my money back. MAKE SURE TO PUT INSURANCE ON THEM.

Man, I am starting to hear alot of shipping horror stories!

Back