PSI Power Inc.

YooperMike

Anybody here recently order anything from PSI? I ordered some pipes from them about 3 1/2 weeks ago and haven't heard a peep from them. No responses to my emails, just wondering if anyone has any scoop on if they are as reputable as I think they are. Thanks.

Good luck with PSI. Usually very slow to get things done. Power Inc is not the same company as PSI, two completely different companies in their time. Power Inc is no longer in business.

ahhhh. great. so psipowerinc dot com is NOT the same as the old power inc. ? damn. I was basing my choices on my pipes based on what people said about power inc. not realizing they were 2 separate businesses. have i made a huge mistake by buying these pipes?

Last edited:
YooperMike said:
Anybody here recently order anything from PSI? I ordered some pipes from them about 3 1/2 weeks ago and haven't heard a peep from them. No responses to my emails, just wondering if anyone has any scoop on if they are as reputable as I think they are. Thanks.

Good luck seeing your pipes, or your money. On the off chance you ever speak to Bruce - you'll get lots of stories and excuses but that is all you will see. Some great threads about PSI and their business practices over on Snowest.

i had a set of psi stockbasters on my sxr 700 if you do get those pipes you will not be disapointed. they are easy to tune and make tons of power they are good pipes. i am running power inc end dumps on it now and i only noticed a bit of extra power on the power incs. hope that cheers ya up a bit lol

Yes and no. I did not get the product, and he took my money. So it has been disputed, and the Utah BBB has been notified. If by some miracle, they show up tomorrow I will be happy, and disputes will be dropped.

Last edited:
He ACTUALLY called me, just now. I told him that if they were not in my hand in exactly 1 weeks time, the disputes were to be carried out. Gave an excuse that his trailer broke down as he was coming back from the Sturgis rally and that he would not be back to Utah until late tomorrow or Saturday.

He always has excuses and owes probaly over a 100grand to people.Some i know personally.He has went under twice before.The original shop use to be not to far from me.I know two differnt pipe builders that worked for him in the past.One quit because of the false claims Bruce makes.

I am supposed to get these pipes this coming week, according to his fedex tracking. Should I just send them back and dispute my card company and not accept them?? I have heard different stories, some say his stuff works great, some say his pipes are beer can thin and I will recieve junk. Serves me right for not doing the proper research first...what are your thoughts???

YooperMike said:
I am supposed to get these pipes this coming week, according to his fedex tracking. Should I just send them back and dispute my card company and not accept them?? I have heard different stories, some say his stuff works great, some say his pipes are beer can thin and I will recieve junk. Serves me right for not doing the proper research first...what are your thoughts???

I would say if you get them, and they are what you were expecting when you ordered them, you should keep them.

But a buyer always can return/not accept items that are crap, if that turns out to be the case.

Good luck.

Mike

Back