TY video on SnowTrails TV

sleddheadd said:
i love watching this video! I think I watch it once a day! lol..... hay days next weekend then next thing you know winter will be here!
Jen has to be thrilled, especially if you laugh at her part . . .

Ding said:
Jen has to be thrilled, especially if you laugh at her part . . .

I remind almost every day :)

Hey Mark correction,
Haydays, Rear skid, Snow,

LET IT SNOW :) :)

Minnesota - SnowTrails TV

ViperXC said:
Video Mike, I am wondering if the show is gonna be on any stations in Mn or Nd? I see on your guide they are listed as TBD.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for offering up another season of Snowtrails. As you know, it is a popular and fitting show for our audience here in Northern Minnesota… the home of Polaris AND Arctic Cat.

We will be airing the Snowtrails 700 series on Sunday afternoons at 4:30pm beginning November 22nd. (And, we are broadcasting in full HD on our main channel by the way…)

Thanks!

--

Jeff Hanks
Programming & Production Manager
Lakeland Public Television
jhanks@lptv.org <mailto:jhanks@lakelandptv.org>
218-333-3021
Watch Lakeland News on the web!
www.lptv.org <http://www.lakelandptv.org/>
Our mission is to educate, entertain, enrich, & enlighten.

More Totally Yamaha Video

What do you mean by see the rest of the video? I do have a lot more that was shot but not edited for TV? Hadn't really thought about releasing all the video.
There are about comp 50 TY club memberships left.

Peace,
Video Mike

Last edited:
So I hear the show has been on the air!? we have not seen it here in chicagoland. I have emailed PBS and requested the show but to no avail. I am dealing with it via the internet. lol..... its still really cool! How many of you guys have seen it?

Back