Out West TY Ride!!!

That late March is only a maybe.... I am still in need of support from them on this. I am so busy its so tough to plan another ride.... like this is even harder...but we will keep trying.

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think lynne and i are going to west yellowstone feb 6th-13th. gonna fly in, and have our sleds delivered to us. we will be powder riding, trail riding on and off daily and going to the park for one day. hoping i can talk my big buddy mt and his bro to come down and ride with us at taylors fork and cabin creek. ski

Hey all,
I live in Jackson Hole so if I can be of any help answering questions, making suggestions or whatever, let me know. Haven't spent a lot of time at Togwotee but can vouch for the vastness of it and the unbelievable varied terrain. There is so much riding around here that we tend to go to less populated places. They offer a good last minute deal to locals so we try to take advantage of that at least once each year. Either way, let me know if I can be of any help!

Enjoy!
Bruce
brosenberg69@yahoo.com

At this time for a group of 10, rates would be roughly $150/night/adult if we are interested in the package, which includes everything in the description below. If you are not interested in the package, they offer "room only" lodging for $130/night in our lodge rooms, which have two queen beds.

As the size of your group increases, the discount they can offer increases. The rates quoted above denote a 10% discount. 15% to those in your group, should your group size increase beyond 20 guests.

www.TogwoteeLodge.com, please feel free to browse our website. We offer 600+ miles of groomed trails, with 250 million acres of rideable terrain which is unrestricted (as opposed to Yellowstone).

Attachments

• info1a.jpg
    info1a.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 7
  • info.jpg
    info.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 6
  • info2.jpg
    info2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2
I would call on rates, If I remember correct it was about 200 a day for a M8, and they may offer a discount for staying at the lodge as well.

Lets load up the extended sleeper semi from MOMSMOTORSPORTS.COM and head west.

Book the whole truck with TY Forum Friends.

Capable of hauling 24 sleds and 18 riders.

Organizing multiple rides out west each season.

Open for booking feb 15-21 or feb 22-27, OR JOIN IN ON A PREVIOUSLY PLANNED TRIP.

Back