Yamaha Snowmobile BOOTS? Need Review

arfrce

Hey guys First year back into sledding,(snowmobileing) And I saw that Yamaha has some snowmobile boots.
Has anyone tried them? What do you think?

OK If not these boots then which ones would be a great boot for sledding.
Got to's: KEEP FEET WARM
NOt tear up my seat
Comfortable
Able to walk lol
Able to wear in somewhere if I have to
Not COST AN ARM AND A LEG EXam:(Anything over 190 is to much)

Does not: Have to look like a million bucks
To be water proof ( I can do that myself)
Have to have laces
OK there ya go. Let's see what you guys come up with thanks Jeff

My vote is for Trukke. I have thundersnow model, best boot I have ever owned. Been riding in -40 and never had cold feet.

While there are exceptions, most of the Yamaha boots are not very good. Obviously Yamaha does not make boots, so look into who actually manufactured the model you are interested in.

I will look into those. I have seen the HMK's they are pretty expensive. I wear size 9 boots so if anyone has a set they want to sell let me know.

Thumper1 said:
KLIM Adrenalins. Best boot i've owned in the last 30 years. They are awesome!
and as luck would have it, that same boot is available this year with the yamaha logos, and i found them online for $142. a bit of savings over the $189 list.

snowdad4 said:
and as luck would have it, that same boot is available this year with the yamaha logos, and i found them online for $142. a bit of savings over the $189 list.

Where did you see them at? I have looked but no find.

arfrce said:
Hey guys First year back into sledding,(snowmobileing) And I saw that Yamaha has some snowmobile boots.
Has anyone tried them? What do you think?

OK If not these boots then which ones would be a great boot for sledding.
Got to's: KEEP FEET WARM
NOt tear up my seat
Comfortable
Able to walk lol
Able to wear in somewhere if I have to
Not COST AN ARM AND A LEG EXam:(Anything over 190 is to much)

Does not: Have to look like a million bucks
To be water proof ( I can do that myself)
Have to have laces
OK there ya go. Let's see what you guys come up with thanks Jeff

Baffin. I think the style was Extreme. Probably a bit heavier than what's available today.

By far the best cold weather boot I've worn. Going on ten years old.

Bought my wife a pair of Trukke about 12 years ago and she loves them. She even wears them deer hunting. I just wear a pair of Rocky Cornstalker hunting boots. Casual foot wear for this area.

Happy with my Klims, and now I see that they have improved them for 2010.
2datrl

I consider a pair of boots to be great if they keep my feet warm, and last the season. I found the Klim boots to be the only ones so far to do both. Hmk was next on the likst to try.

Well I found a pair of HMK HM202's with two extra inserts for 65 bucks
what do you think? WHen did they stop making those? thanks Jeff

I like the insulated/lined green rubbers, lol, not the $30 walmart ones either, but like the Explorers, very warm and comfortable, just not as good looking as these klims or hmk's you guys are talking about, but thats all we wear here in newfoundland when sledding...

bravo-guy said:
I like the insulated/lined green rubbers, lol, not the $30 walmart ones either, but like the Explorers, very warm and comfortable, just not as good looking as these klims or hmk's you guys are talking about, but thats all we wear here in newfoundland when sledding...
Sounds like da UP where they wear boots in summer not because it's cold, but because they are in style !!!

Last edited:
Don't know how to post a pic.

Here is what the guys said about them.
Used men's HMK HM202 linered snowmobile boots size 9. Includes the following:
HMK HM202 boots in good condition (signs of wear on toe of both boots)
HMK boot liner (standard black with no draw string) (very little signs of wear)
HMK boot liner (performance black and gray liner with draw string) (very little signs of wear)
The boots are sold as is. The boots came with my sled when I purchased it and they are too small for me to ride in. Email me with questions or additional photos.

Last edited:

Back