srx track

APEXMAN

hi all i need to buy a new track for my 2000 srx what size is my original one . what should i replace it with i need studs also so iam not a ripsaw guy .. :WayCool:

I can sell you any camoplast track they make for a great price. The stock track in that model is a 3/4 inch lug track. You will definitally want to put a 1 inch lug track in there for optimum hook up. It will fit too, I run a 1 inch track with studs in my 2000 srx. There are many diferent types of 1 inch lug tracks. I think many people will recommend on you getting a six pitch track in it. These tracks provide excelent hookup especially when they are studded. ANother track with good hook up is the energy track style, we run one of these in a 2001 srx and these also have great hook up. I recommend both of these tracks in a srx to get optimum traction. We have both of these in stock if you are interested so please let me know and I can let you know of a price.

Last edited:
The stock track for that sled is a .920 lug track not a .750. you can go with a 1 inch track without any clearance issues go with the camo 9830

my bad, brad is right, forgot about that, I never really rode that stock track so I forgot the size. Thanks for correcting me but you should go with the six pitch 9830 or the energy 9791T. They both provide execellent hook up. Let me know.

just picked up a 9830 for my 01 SRX. (Sorry 2000srx, would have gotten it from you if I had joined TY and saw that you sold them a little earlier. And you have some sweet prices, found the same track quoted in another post for around 350. That's what I found it for) Don't have experience with it yet, but once studded I think that is going to be one bad 1" lugged mother. I chose that one because it has lugs out to the edge of the track in a paddle form, so I can stud down the middle without having to worry about making up for missed space on the outter edge of the track.

Srxman,

If you purchase something in the Us and it gets shiped by UPS you will have to pay a brokerage fee,Tax,Gst and a just because fee. I think Fedex is the same. They really stick it to you, On a $150.00 Us part I recentely had shiped I ended up paying a extra $65.00 Cdn in fees and crap.

Just thought I would let you know dont use UPS.

Styles

Back