Need quick help!! Installing a new track on my srx !!

fortress

HI!! well, i have installed my new 1.25 inch ripsaw but the track "rub" on something.. IT is the two white slide just under the seat that i need to remove?? Its what you call the tunnel protector??

It is the tunnel protectors and you might want to check your front heat exchanger protectors as well if you havent removed them. Some say you can just let the track wear in or you will have to remove tunnel protectors and heat exchanger protectors. Personally i would remove if you are not going to stud. just my 2 cents. I am sure someone else will chime in on this.

WEll, i don't know what the heat exchanger lookS like but i think they are already remove,, I see the same think that i see under where i put my foot on the sled (sorry, i dont know how to say this in english,)

I don't put stud. it is dangerous to broke something when removing the tunnel protector?? When riding fast or jumping?

the 2 bars of alum on the front alum finned part have to be removed and the white plastic things in the tunnel...does that help??

Back