Greater Pioneer Mountain Coalition needs your help.

eliminator351

I hope this is appropriate and in the correct area. I copied this from another forum, it was posted by mtcatgirl and I hope she doesn't mind me posting it here. Thanks. Here it is.

Not only are we losing snowmobile access to hundreds of thousands of acres with Senator Tester's wilderness bill;
Rob from GPMC recently sent this message:
"We are close to loosing thousand of jobs, forest access, grazing rights and seeing a significant increase in the threat of catastrophic forest fires! We need your support by way of simply joining our organization so that we can tell our government that we don’t want Testers “Forest Jobs and Recreation” act. This act will significantly decrease and in many places eliminate forest jobs and recreation.

Senator Tester has a list of “citizen co-sponsors” listed on his site who are in support of this poorly conceived piece of legislation. The site indicates he has 1,000 co-sponsors.

THE GPMC NEEDS 2,000 MEMBERS BY SEPTEMBER 24th. We must show Jon Tester that more people support a realistic and logical approach to forest management, not a piece of legislation that hurts our local economies and threatens our communities.

#1. JOIN GPMC – Its Free. Go To http://www.gpmcoalition.com to sign up today!

#2. Pass this on to anyone else that supports local jobs in forestry, ranching, tourism and other businesses that depend on properly managed National Forest access and use."

Back