Who has the hottest looking Apex.

I have yet to add some billet aluminum parts but eventually it will happen in time.

So here's my 08' Apex.

j0h8v6.jpg

2qiofu9.jpg

2lih168.jpg

Okay now just the waiting time....

I just got set up on the other site. And got the email below

"Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occurred."

So when I get the green light will add the new post.

2007 Apex Gt !

Attachments

• DSCN0770 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0770 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0771 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0771 (Medium).JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0950 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0950 (Medium).JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0951 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0951 (Medium).JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0763 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0763 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    81 KB · Views: 6
Okay got a post on the 4-stroke side.

I guess with all the info on sleds it's a great idea to have it's own forum. I love what guys are telling me about this is the smoking side. It's cool did not think of it that way. Just thought it's a Yamaha site for all kinds. Anyway guess will spend most of my time in the non-smoking section. Funny thing is when I had a two-stroke I used to love them Captain Black cigars. But since owning the 4-stroke I have not had one in such a long time LOL!! Life can be weird....

Lightning Strikes Rider said:
What's up with the number 4 photo? How did your machine end up like that?

April 26 was my last ride up around Lac St-Jean (mt valin) We went up for the weekend and that saturday it was 25 c outside so snow was real soft off trail !

Attachments

• DSCN0939 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0939 (Large) (Medium).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0935 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0935 (Medium).JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 17
06 Attak

Well, she's been written off and really doesn't exist anymore, but she was sweet and pic is still cool. Hoping to ride a new one this winter. G.

Attachments

• Snowdrift snooze2.jpg
    Snowdrift snooze2.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 14
Boomer's VX1R are the nicest Apex's. Can't wait until he sells one so I can buy it from him. Especially the Blue and white. Yummy.

There's a whole bunch of awesome looking Apex's in this thread. Kudos to everyone who's made their sled their own.

Thanks for the comments on the VX1R sleds. Here's a few more pics of the sleds from last winter with real windshields on the sleds. Depending on what big blue decides to release for 2011 one or both of these sleds just might be going down the road.

As much as I like to ride the newer 4-strokers, nothing puts a smile on my face like lighting up the '02 SRX and hearing the sweet sound of that triple-triple barking.

Is it winter yet?

Attachments

• 03-09red.jpg
    03-09red.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 9
  • VX1R-B.jpg
    VX1R-B.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 3-09side.jpg
    3-09side.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Apex GT - In progress...
Bought it in August, wrecked, and it's been my project sled. Stretching it to 153" with a Polaris IQ Switchback suspension, extroverts, 2.25" track, riser off an Apex MTX, Muffinworks tunnel extension.....+ more

Should be a beast when it's done ;)!

DSCF7940.jpg

DSCF8283.jpg

DSCF8291.jpg

DSCF8284.jpg

Back