Kawasaki Interceptor 550

Zachalyse

I'm looking for a Kawasaki Interceptor 550 (not to be confused with an Invader).

Thought I'd put it out there in case any of you guys hear of one for sale. I'm in the East and realize the Mid-West (Michigan area) may have more to be found. I can line up transportation if one is found.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

1982 Interceptor 550

Try Image Enterprises in Eagle River WI
715-479-7427
They have one listed on their website for sale.
md

Zachalyse said:
I'm looking for a Kawasaki Interceptor 550 (not to be confused with an Invader).

Thought I'd put it out there in case any of you guys hear of one for sale. I'm in the East and realize the Mid-West (Michigan area) may have more to be found. I can line up transportation if one is found.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Go to www.vintagesleds.com and go into the classifieds, I have seen a few 550's for sale, you might have to go back quite a few pages.
There is one on page #17, start there and go back.

Last edited:
Kawi

Woodydog,

Bob has not updated that website since that Interceptor was brand new. I think that one has been gone for a few years now.

THE KAWI INTERCEPTOR , VERY COOL SLED. FRIEND OF MINE WAS AND STILL IS A KAWI DEALER HERE IN NY. BACK IN 1982, HE ORDERED 10 BRAND NEW INTERCEPTORS. , HET GOT 1 . THREE GUYS FOUGHT OVER IT WHILE THE GUY THAT OEDERED IT SAT THERE WITH HIS ARMS FOLDED LAUGHING. TRUE STORY !!. HE THAN CALLED KAWI AND ASKED THE REP WHERE IS OTHER NINE WERE. REP TOLD HIM GOOD LUCK. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Back