Newest Pics

Coles_55

Just some new pictures with the dollies we made the other day and finished up today. Not bad for only spending 20 bucks on the casters.

Attachments

• CIMG2299 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2299 (Small).JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 21
  • CIMG2300 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2300 (Small).JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG2301 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2301 (Small).JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG2302 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2302 (Small).JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG2303 (Small).JPG
    CIMG2303 (Small).JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 9

wow nice sled ;)! are those ADX skis? and how do you like them, i have the same skis (if they are ADX) with 6inch carbides, they will be new for me.

also the drop brackets... what do they do? other than raise the sled up.... whats the advantages.... how do you like them?

:bling:

Razor Skis. And I love them! Thing turns like that, now if I can just make my a 136 and be done with it.

Drop brackets just increase the clearance and gives it a meaner look imo.

nice sled, and dollies, but whats that i see in the background?!? A DOO??!!?? nahh man REVS are nice sleds, better than that chassis snapping XP. Only if i could have a REV 440 chassis with a Yamaha triple in it, would be a nuts sled.
I read your other post, IMO, extend the SXR and get triple pipes...

hey i am getting some new handguards this fall and liked the RSI racing handguards...how do you like them?

Sweet sled, I like your color sceme. Looks alot like mine. ;)!

Attachments

• srx700 038.jpg
    srx700 038.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 12
Man I wish I had a 00-02 SRX, those things are sexy... the SXR is a close second, heck, any personalized sled is sweet...

srx

meat12 said:

hey meat12 man your 01 looks sweet with that white color scheme awesome job! I just got a mint 02 srx 700 and cant wait to get some add ons. :letitsnow

Cole, what kind of bar riser and bars do you have on that thing? Did you have to get new/longer cables for it? I have a '99 SX and want to rise the bars and yours looks about right for what I want to do.

I just have a 3" riser on there now, I am looking to go to a 6" this winter with longer cables. But same bars and stock cables on there now.

meat12 said:
X2, Excellent colour choices ;)!

IMG_0374.jpg

Back