How to delete your post after you sell something!

xsivhp

I don't know if this is already on here, but thought I would post it - hopefully it helps someone.

This will save everyone from going to look at your post just to see "blah blah blah SOLD".

Step 1:

Go to the original post that began the thread and click on "edit" in the bottom right hand corner of your post.

2:

Delete thread.

deletethread.jpg

Last edited:

Every two weeks, one of us mods 'prunes' any classifieds that have no new posts in the last 90 days. We also try to remove the ones with 'sold' in them but we don't always catch these right away. Eventually they do all disappear. (insert evil laugh)

lol - I usually try to keep my stuff cleaned up when I am done with it. I search Yamahauler on Google yesterday looking for a decal for a buddy and your daughter's image came up! I knew exactly who it was! lol

crewchief47 said:
Every two weeks, one of us mods 'prunes' any classifieds that have no new posts in the last 90 days. We also try to remove the ones with 'sold' in them but we don't always catch these right away. Eventually they do all disappear. (insert evil laugh)

Going to be bumping this time limit up to 30 days over the next couple of prunings. Will go to 60-45-30 days.

Back