Has anyone used the viper seat riser??

snoman33x

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the seat riser yet? I saw them last year at the Vernon Downs snow cross race and now see them advertised in here. Looks cool but was looking for some feedback before i throw down $225 for one. thanks scott :rockon: :yam:

I'm interested in raising my stock seat too. This solution looks like just a wedge placed under the rear of the seat. I don't think it actually raises the front portion or the seat (the portion you sit on) much. If they could make one the raises the entire seat, I would be interested. At $225, you might as well pay a little more and get a Boss seat. Could an upholstery shop raise a seat by 1" by adding more foam? Is there enough extra material stapled under the seat to add more foam? :yam:

sledboy sweet viper

Wow that looks like exactaly what i want to do to mine. do you have anymore pics of yours?
thanks scott

A couple years ago I had an arctic cat ZR cross country. I bought the klymaxx seat wedge to try with it. I was not impressed. It didn't mount up very well and it didn't work very good. I was constantly sliding forward towards the gas tank. I was amazed at how much your center of gravity went up and it made for quite a tippy ride. Also when sidehilling it was very hard to slide down on the side of the seat to shift your weight onto the side. I took it off after about a week of riding. It did make it easier to transition from sitting to standing but I got real tired of constantly pushing back with my legs to keep from sliding forward. Just my $.02 but like I said it was not on a viper.

Back