Greetings

golmax

Hello everyone, Im new to these forums and cant wait to be a part of the TY community. I love yamaha products, all of them hehe.

I have a 2000 SRX and i love it, great sled. Its still pretty stock. Just yesterday i put a Hartman inc. 136" track extention kit on with a 1.25 ripsaw track. I cant wait to try her out.

Im from northern Illinois just West of Rockford. We have a pretty extensive trail system here we just usually lack the most important (snow). I usually trailer up to Glidden Wisconsin, my friend has a cabin there(GOD BLESS LAKE EFFECT) from there the UP is only a hour away :WayCool:

Unfortunatly im the only yamaha rider out of a group of 8 buddies. They ride me pretty hard cause my sled used to just sit and spin im sure due to the wimpy stock track but next season will be different.

Take care, Golmax

Last edited:

Welcome to the site Golmax!!!!...by far the Best Yamaha Site on the net. If you need anything just and either myself or one of the awesome members on the site will help ;)!

Golmax, Where you from bud? I live in Durand and am always looking for riding buds. My closest riding partner lives in Winnebago. He owns the carwash in downtown Winnebago. I have access to a house in Tomahawk, Wi. that is our normal riding destination. We usually go every other weekend through the winter. We both are members of the Sno Gliders in Winnebago. I think we are 2 of about 6 guy's in the club that ride Yamaha. Give me a holler here anytime. I look here every day,[my wife say's ALL the time LOL!].

Dave :rocks: :rocks:

Dave make sure you keep me posted on the Days you are riding in Tomahawk, I only love 45 min from there...maybe we get get Larry out with us from North Country Yamaha too :)

Tom, We will be pickijng our sleds up from Larry as soon as he finishes them up. The shocks you picked up are for my Viper. Thanks for doing that for me. I am really looking forward to this winter. I think we wil be up to Tomahawk around New Years if the conditions permit. If you aren't running up to deliver those shocks let me know and I will pick them up from you on our way to get the sleds. If you want to yak about this my cell # is 815-871-0625.

Thanks, Dave :rocks: :rocks:

Cool Dave, I still have your shocks sitting on the bench. I will try to get up there next week. I miss my little buddy anyway :) This winter is going to be a blast..we just need the snow now...;)!

haha i live in lake summerset.. small world. Another riding buddy would be sweet. Im hoping on decent snow this year due to the fact i wont be able to go up north as much. Just had a baby boy Nov. 1st so please please give northern illinois a 1979 snow again. :pray:

I thought about joining the durand ditch riders not sure tho. My best friend lives on washington street in durand. but he is from winnebago. he just moved out here. I dont have many riding buddies around here most of think they are to good to ride in illinois. Im gonna laugh if we get hammered and all there sleds are up north stored lol.

Last edited:
Hey, I'll be starting my new job in Peoria in a couple weeks. I'll be looking for some riding buddies in Northern IL (if it snows...). Not against going to WI but it's a long drive all the way from Peoria. I'm not too good to ride in IL. Heck, I'm from IN, I ride on dirt...

MJC

Back