HEELCLICKERS (turk) opinions

YAMMIENEWBY

HI,

Looking for some clutching help and wondering how well these heelickers work, and if there are anymore problems. I hear these setups are the ticket........ Any other or better setups? 01 srx, 182 mi. stock. :rocks:

01 SRX Heel Clicker Setups

There are a bunch of Heel Clicker set ups in the "Technical Pages-Snowmobile-Totallyamaha User Clutching Chart section" for your seld.

Randy, from Supertorquer said their latest, best setup for 01 SRX is 4.7g shoulder, 3.3g middle, 5.3g tip with a straight 43* helix, green secondary 60-70* wrap. Turk gave me a setup I am gonna try this season. 4g shoulder, 3.3 (maybe 3) in mid and tip, 51/37 helix, green secondary spring, 60* wrap. Good luck. -Steve (O.C.)

ive got hammertime weights on mine 2000 srx they work great. for all around performance and trail riding i am using a maxximum white spring and not the heel clicker sett up. also we have a srx kit in stock if you are interested. call 810 629 1299
m-f 9am to 5pm est

are the breaking issues fixed with the hammer style weights now?Those weights with the moveable little hammer on them look interesting.-Harvey

minneapolis sports show I talked with several folks who are runnin the 2nd and 3rd generation heel clickers, not only on there yami's but all the others and none had 1 bad thing to say.

Back