And Then it Started

great one there.lollll...PS: where the f**k is the snow this winter.Can't believe we won't be sledding before or during xmas holidays..unbelievable eh!!!!

You better get off your 'puter and get going on your snow dance!
Saw an idiot driving his AC thru town to fill up at the gas station and then he proceeded out of town to do some "ditch bangin". There is only three inches of snow or less!!!

my wife, having just gotten out of the bath, stood naked in front of the mirror. honey, she said, look at me, i am getting old. my breasts are sagging, my butt is drooping, my belly is flabby, i am getting wrinkles, i need you to give me a compliment. well, i said, your eyesight is still perfect. and then the fight started!

snowdad4 said:
my wife, having just gotten out of the bath, stood naked in front of the mirror. honey, she said, look at me, i am getting old. my breasts are sagging, my butt is drooping, my belly is flabby, i am getting wrinkles, i need you to give me a compliment. well, i said, your eyesight is still perfect. and then the fight started!

Dang! That was my next one :o|

sorry man. i will delete mine and then you can put it up. i was going off of memory, i am sure you could tell it better. used to have about a page and a half of those but cant seem to find it. i am assuming your going off the list.

I was sitting at the kitchen table looking at our marriage license.
My wife came in from the living room and asked me what I was doing.
I said looking for the expiration date.

Then the fight started.

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my school reunion, and I kept
staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a
nearby table.
My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'
'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend.
I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many
years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'
'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?'

And then the fight started...

I know its not a "And Then it Started" but still a good one.

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him.

The teenager would look and find him staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response, '

'Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.'

And the last one....

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason took my
order first. "I'll have the steak, medium rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?""
Nah, she can order for herself."

stein700sx said:
I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason took my
order first. "I'll have the steak, medium rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?""
Nah, she can order for herself."

:dead: SXLOVER already posted that in post #3...... ;)!

Back