New York Totallyamaha Ride--Tug Hill, NY region Jan 13-16th, 2010

NY AttakGT

VIP Member
Hey 2 strokers. We are puttting together our annual TY ride in NY. Dates will be January 13-16th and be based out of The Edge Hotel in Lyons Falls, NY, which is right on the east side of Tug Hill region.

All riders are welcome....as long as they're riding a Yamaha!! Check out the thread about the ride in the 4 stroke section. We would love to see some new faces this year!!

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=79835

--Steve (O.C.)

Yeeeesh. Not much TY representation in NY, huh?

StretchSXV, look forward to seeing you if you decide to join. Rides will be leaving the Edge at 10am on Weds, then 9am the rest of the days.

--Steve (O.C.)

OnDaTrail said:
If you want to ride outside of Walden I'll come.

Ride outside of Walden? Didnt know ya could ride in Walden. Then again, I did ride from my house by Orange Lake (Rt 300 and Rock Cut Rd, near Camp Redwood) over towards Montgomery last winter! Darn snow plows cut my ride short with the clean roads...lol.

Ride is planned to be out of Tug Hill. IF there is snow in the southern tier (Cortland County, just north of Binghampton), we might switch it up. Great riding over there when there is snow. But for now it is based out of Tug Hill. Many have made there reservations at The Edge already.

--Steve (O.C.)

Hey Coldplay. I saw you posted on the 4-stroke side but figured Id throw a post up over here, as well.

As you can see, ride location is on the fence. Trying to do it out of Cortland County (basing out of Marathon, NY at the Three Bear Inn) if there is decent snow down that way. No snow there, then it will be out of Tug Hill, as planned.

I am keeping my reservation at the Edge Hotel up on Tug Hill for now. I think the agreed cut-off date in Jan 9th, wheher be Tug HIll or Marathon.

Regardless, we WILL BE riding somewhere Jan 13th-17th (Weds-Sun)

Stay tuned........

--Steve (O.C.)

Good deal OnDaTrail. You can follow me up from Walden...lol. Will be good to have you along and see some new faces.

Ever ride around home? I heard about riding the Aquaduct, or something like that?

--Steve (O.C.)

Last edited:
You're on the opposite side of Walden. When there's snow we ride right out of our yard and can go one way all the way to Winding Hills park or the other way out as far as the McDonalds in Pine Bush. It's ungroomed of course. Just got back fom riding up in Downsville today. They just got a new groomer and the trails were perfect. It's wooded mountain trails up there and nice to have a place to go for a day trip. Keep me posted if you decide to switch your ride to Marathon. I'll have to get a motel room for that one.

THE NY TOTALLYAMAHA RIDE WILL BE BASED OUT OF TUG HILL REGION, THIS WEDS-SUNDAY AT THE EDGE HOTEL IN LYONS FALLS, NY. Ride reports came back and the conditions are too thin leaving out of Marathon, so we are sticking with the original plan of Tug Hill

On Wedsnesday, the ride will be leaving at 10am sharp. The rest of the days (Thurs-Sun) we will be leaving at 9AM sharp. All are welcome, as long as they are riding a YAMAHA!!

Looking forward to seeing some new faces.

--Steve (O.C.)

doh!! missed the ride wed. by 2.5 hours, showed up at 12:30pm i thought it would take me about 2 hours from home in lakeport turned out to be 4 and 100 miles!! small miscalculation,oh well.. had a couple slices at marinos and headed back home trails were awesome everywhere on the hill, try to make it there this wk'end on time.....later :2strokes:

just have to say saturdays ride was awesome, first ty ride for me and all i can say is there is something special to get together with a bunch of ie "strangers" but feel as if you been friends for years....it was a little weird at first having the only 2 stroke, and being told smokers in the back LOL... but i had alot of fun, trails were exceptional for a saturday on tug hill and i ended the day with 214 miles, .......see ya for now.. don't forget :2strokes:

photo north of carthage...

Attachments

• 171-1.JPG
    171-1.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Back