SRX with ripsaw installed

hotrodd

Just got the ripsaw installed and all I can say is wow - that track looks aggressive. I'm going to pull my limiters a bit more to have track sit flat. I am hoping to be eating some f7's for lunch.

mine is a 00 - I left the protectors in and running the track in - it barely touches. This baby looks awesome - I can get some pics this weekend.

i cant wait to get mine finished up i just put a 136 ripsaw on my 2000 also. really concerned with how tha back of the track sits up tho. who knows maby its normal :rockon:

Attachments

• sus1.JPG
    sus1.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 42
golmax said:
i cant wait to get mine finished up i just put a 136 ripsaw on my 2000 also. really concerned with how tha back of the track sits up tho. who knows maby its normal :rockon:

Thats not normal.

you have the front limiter straps out too far, thats why its sitting way up in the back. Also, you need a small spacer on the bottom of the transfer rods, I cant make out in the pic what you have there. the easiest way to crank up the limiters is place a block of 4x6 or 6x6 wood under the front of the skid/track, let the sled down on it and it will compress the front shock and make tighten up straps a piece of cake.

ya i have to do the same thing on my sxr. i just put viper skis on it so the front end sits lower. ripsaw is goin in. i took the skid out sun and the driveshaft :WayCool:

Back