TY Give-Away Ride - What to expect?

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Woody said:
hey all, I've been at TY member forever it seems, but haven't made to an organized TY ride... :o| Anyway, I've been talking to my cousin Scott (Scooter) who had his wife Kathy (personal secretary) on the giveaway ride last year. He and I are thinking of going again if he can schedule his vacation time.

I was wondering what the giveaway ride consited of.. Do we buy raffle tickets to win prizes? Silent auction? Public auctions? Is there a list of the items available?

Also, if I wanted to donate some homemade wine, winemaking DVD, Wine Basket, etc. for the giveaway, what do I need to do?

Cheers, and I hope to see many of you soon,
Joel

All Items are donated on site or brought up by me!!! :)

I try and contact all the advertisers to donate some nice stuff for everyone... Usually every TY Member gets a ticket and then we open the raffle up to a free for all for buck per ticket after everyone gets a prize.... we nuse the money to pay for all the shipping on the Trivia Shipping...

This year is going to be a little different... ALL VIP will get a free ticket and they will get the 1st picks.... after that it will be open to members and buck per ticket free for all.... I wanted to give all the VIP more for the great commitment to Totallyamaha :Rockon:

Back