Hauck Magnum Power Shift Experience?? Anyone??

YrkViper

Anyone have any experience with the Hauck Magnum Power Shift Secondary? I have one on my SRX600 (it was one when I bought it). Just curious how it helps/ hurts performance, and if I need to do anything special when setting up my clutch. :ORC

Thanks ;)!

It is just a std aftermkt rollar 2ndy. Move the spring locatingto adjust or change the spring color. What color is yours?

Mine is blue with a red spring. Not sure if it a hauck spring or a yammy spring. Going to pull it all out soon to get more info.

got one on my 700 venture / tweeked / works great back shift is very fast .
setup pri with thunder shift wonderfull set up. but you need to know how to set it up :WayCool:

My uncle has one on his viper and he likes it a lot, seems to be more responsive under heavy load. I had a Bender Roller Rooster and i didn't really see much of any benefit, so I sold it. My opinion is for trail riding you aren't going to notice much if your current clutching is set up decent, but in high load situations such as mountains or something, there should definately be a noticeable difference.

Have run one for five years now and they do shift well but keep an eye on the rollers as they wear out.

Danger dog, when the rollers wear out do they just get sloppy and have play in them? Or is there something else I should look for?

Back