Thank-You TY!

yamahay

Due to what I read in TY forums I decided I better check and clean the power valves in my 01 SRX that I just bought it this fall from a local dealer. I must admit that I didn't expect to find a problem, but wouldn't you know it, the center cable had pulled out of the valve! I contacted the dealer and brought in the bad power valve and without any questions asked or whining on my part they ordered a replacement at no charge! Awesome after sales service to stand behind a used sled like that. Might as well plug the dealer... Wildwood Yamaha in Winnipeg. So thanks Wildwood and all the members of TY that post the best technical information on the internet for Yamaha fans ;)! .......... :rocks:

Impressive, ive never had any good fortune dealing with Wildwood, practically ignored and parts guy was less than thrilled to assist me, and i had my own part numbers for the parts i was ordering . Winnipeg Yamaha gets my cash for anything i require from Yamaha now!

thats awsome they are like 84$ a piece. All 3 of mine were wrecked like that. just laid some weld on the end, machined them down and redrilled the hole im set. if i would of known they would replace them for free i would of went that with that.

And yes this site rocks! ty MR.Sled for making this all possible and thanks to all the great members and there input

Back