old school photos,post em!

nice pic lol. love the 1986 et340t in it. your dads sled? thought it was my dads but the belly pan is too smooth. i wish they still chromed the racks like that on the back on my 97 et410tr. ;)! :kw

i still do stop to help. must have only sxr in ontario with tow strap for artic(ahum).

gotta find some pics to scan and post

here is a pic of a sled from that era still in tempo shelter. runs good too but needs fuel lines this year.

I really need to scan the photos of my "redneck" snowmobiling...... Back when I had my Indy 340 sport I use to ride with an orange "dukes of hazzard" openface helmet with a big "01" on the side and the full Tan Carhart snowsuit!

BlueIronRanger said:
I really need to scan the photos of my "redneck" snowmobiling...... Back when I had my Indy 340 sport I use to ride with an orange "dukes of hazzard" openface helmet with a big "01" on the side and the full Tan Carhart snowsuit!
come on,lets see it!!
I wish i had pictures of what i used to wear.The one piece snow suit complete with cotton face mask and scarf,bubble shield helmet(which was a piece of styrofoam with a thin plastic shell)

I still have my Kawasaki sled suit from early 80's. You wouldnt believe the size of the corderoy collar on this sucker. When you zip it up it damn near covers your eyes. It was the shit back then though. Dave

my 340 enticer

this is my 340 enticer with custom paint job it has the yukon liquior girl riding the polar bear on the hood you cant really see it in the pic but its there.i bought this sled off my brother who got it from his father in law for free it had some hood damage but my bro refurbished the whole sled and when i bought it i re-painted it the burgandy hood wasnt very appealing.

Attachments

• Dscf0005.jpg
    Dscf0005.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 65

Back