Found aftermarket donut gasket for twins.

PZ 1

If it has not been posted here before, found a non-Yamaha donut exhaust gasket that fits the twins. I know there have been discussions of it in the past.

Carquest - Victor Reinz part number F31619. I tried a different one of a different brand first and it did not work. That part number was crossed to this one and it works. If you cross this number to a different brand, it may not work.
It is two pieces, pull the steel ring out of it.
Paid $8.16 for it.

Last edited:

hmm... do you know the measurements.... cause it sucks paying like 25bucks a pop for the donuts... and my upper donuts are starting to go bad... and the smaller ones are even more expensive

The triples are a different size. A part number for those has been listed here. Perform a search for it.

Last edited:
PZ 1 said:
The triples are a different size. A part number for those has been listed here. Perform a search for it.

I must have missed a thread or two on this subject pertaining to the triples and the exhaust donuts that fit them.I was under the impression that many people have tried but nobody had successfully found an aftermarket donut with a good enough fit to allow for proper sealing.It is a real ream job to pay what Yamaha wants for these especially the small ones!!!!

same... and ive done my fair share of searching to try and save some cash... I even went to my dads buddys shop.. he owns a auto wreck yard and its loaded with donuts... tried loads of different ones... I came across a few close calls but nothing that would suffice

Did some searching- it had been posted that Carquest number 9051 would work, but somebody got one and it was not right. Found that the 1998 and 1999 SRX use different size donuts, so other years and models could also be different. That 9051 may fit a different year or model than the one it was tried on.

Someone claimed to have gotten the large one at NAPA and the small one at Autozone, but did not give numbers and it would have to be known for which model.

http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56154&highlight=donut

Last edited:

Back