Idiot on C/L

Maybe, the sled is from the country up North and is registering km's. Back to the John Deere's, I will probably get chastized for saying this; I was going to take a 600 V max xc, black, remove all graphics, paint some of the hood John Deere Green, add some Yellow stripes, and "nothing run's like a deere" graphics on the tunnel. Possibly long track with 1.25 lug 136 camoplast. New version of a liquidator. Buisiness was a little slow for a couple days, I have now come to my senses. lol Al

"Back in the Day" I raced in the Winnipeg to St Paul I 500 on a 1975 JD340S.
LMAO!!!

You think our "No Actions" are a little hard on the kidneys!!!

Actually that 340S was a pretty good sled for its day and really had good legs, especially for a 340.[twin 34mm round slided fan Kohler]

I also did some oval racing on the 75 340S and a 1976 JD 340"Liquidator" The Liquidator was obviously a liquid...great power, cool to look at but not very reliable!

Oh boy sideshow, you are showing your young age....lol... I sorta remember something of the race back then, but I was a little young for that, but I did have my Mercury back then with the red couch for a seat and the gas tank in the rear. Couldnt see the gas gauge until you stopped and checked the rear...lol....

I was thinking about offering him $10 for it. I could use that engine and clutch setup on a go-kart frame. Then pack the rest of the sled full of explosives and make a youtube video of blowing it up. LoL

YA*AM*A*HEAD said:
wow like to talk to him when he is sober cause he sure the hell cant type drunk ..i didnt even read it all ..[/QUOTE

Maybe that was sober! That was the problem! LOL!!

Back