Worst Luck In The World

YA*AM*A*HEAD

ok i have had a very bad week i got 3 sleds complete .one parts sled .....all have broke within the last 3 days ..... and broke good .....someone out there has to be having some bad luck let he hear what you got .....and somewere out there is the guy who is having all the good luck including mine ,,,,,and honestly i want it back ....so were are you cause i am comming to take whats mine ....;):D

Good luck finding it Rich, My problems are not that bad, 2 valves headed your way to work your magic and the other one is broke off in the motor, still can't get it out. My kids phazer is waiting on a piston. :o|

YA*AM*A*HEAD said:
ok i have had a very bad week i got 3 sleds complete .one parts sled .....all have broke within the last 3 days ..... and broke good .....someone out there has to be having some bad luck let he hear what you got .....and somewere out there is the guy who is having all the good luck including mine ,,,,,and honestly i want it back ....so were are you cause i am comming to take whats mine ....;):D

Holly crap. I was sure with all your sleds you'd always have at least one up and running all the time. Talk about bad luck.

Don't worry it will turn around. ;)!

Back