question?

1sickviper02

hello, i'm new to the forums and i have a question...I have a 02 viper w/ an mbrp race can, 192 studs, geared down 1 tooth, and i'm looking at buying a team clutch for it...has anyone ever ran one of these clutches and are they any good?

also one of my buddies just bought a mxz 670 that is ported/polished w/ some clutch work...do you think my viper will run w/ his sled? according to him the mxz has like 135 horsepower...

I have a team secondary on my RX-1. Only got about 40 miles on it so far this year but so far so good, it seems very responsive but I haven't put enough miles on it yet to come up with any solid conlusions. As for your buddy, sounds like he has the horsepower, but who knows how well it's setup, like every other race, traction, clutching, conditions, all come into play, but I'd be wary of him anyways, it could be close.

I have a team secondary combined with heavy hitters on my 02 SRX,still dialing it in but it works great,pulls exstreemly hard out of the hole and mid range,just need to dial in the top end.Its a lot more work to dial in but worth it so far.-Harvey

Back