Snowmobile world

yamaha621

so I got on snowmobile worlds forum today looking for some specs on a 1994 arctic cat zr 440 that im working on and no one seems to want to help if i post questions here on this site i get a response within an hour or so !!! I guess what im sayin is this forum is the sh*t and thanks for all the help !!!

Its def true!... no other site around like it... only other place that comes close is for my atv... at z400central.com....

Ask a question here about another name brand ... you might get flamed a few times which you will prob get a kick out off if you ride mostly yamaha... then get a good few answers...

im looking for specs on the floats .. ook heres my prob .. i got this sled dirt cheap thinkin i would put a few dollars in it then flip it .. haha yea right 1 prob after another now i had it running last year then i decided i wasnt putting n e more money into it and this year my nieces and nephews took an intrest in riding so i figured id finish it .. added an air box this year now it wont fully start and it back fires so im thinkin leaen it out but compared to one another my floats r way different ... im looking for a number to reference my floats off of .. its a 1994 arctic cat zr 440 ..

Did you try hardcore sledder, they have a cat section and alot of activity. They may be able to help more there.

Meat

meat12 said:
Did you try hardcore sledder, they have a cat section and alot of activity. They may be able to help more there.

Meat

This site is great, but for other brand info, the best source is HCS. They have brand and chassis specific sub forums.

Back