Woody's Ultra

acnas

I have a 02 Viper with 168 studs. Has anyone used these Woody Ultra carbides with the 5/8 host bar with 10 inches of carbide. I have been using the 8 inch with the 1/2 inch host bar and on some occasions on ice it doesnt like to turn. I have put some more ski pressure and it is better but not what I was looking for. I dont want to add more ski pressure as I am hurting the holeshot. I was thinking this might solve the problem. Any comments would be great! :WayCool:

What you are saying all makes sense. The number of studs you have is pushing you around in the corners. Are all your studs in the center belt ? I would definetly try some bigger carbides.

Outside and center. Wanted to know if the 5/8 bar would hurt or help? I can get a 1/2 bar with 10 inch carbide as well. I dont know if running the 5/8 is better? Bigger is better??

You should definitally try out our carbide if you want to turn on ice! we run the hardest carbide in the industry and the longest lasting, guaranteed. All you have to do is give us a shot at www.cbperformanceparts.com we do not have our carbide on the net yet but give me a PM, you will DEFINITALLY not slip on the ice. We also run more carbide. We sell our 10" carbide for the viper for $110 but our carbide will easily last you over 3000 miles guaranteed. give me a PM and I will let you know more about it.

Back