threads

blackhawk

hey guys great website! Im new at the website thing, im trying to figure out what the easiest way to look at my responces to my questions is. What is the TY Mail for? It wont let me in. thanx.

Welcome to TY! TY Mail is reserved for VIP users I think, and you would need to contact MrSled to set that up. The easiest way to keep track of your threads may be to 'subscribe' to the thread. If you click on 'thread tools' at the top of the thread (right below the main menu bar), the third button down is 'subscribe to this thread'. The next screen will give you various means of being updated. If you want email notices, you'll need to make sure that receive email from administrators is turned on in your 'userCP'-'edit options'. We only just send PM notices and such, no spam or anything.

Alternately, you can click on your user name where the 'your info' is located when you first arrive in the forums and then do 'find all posts for username'. this won't tell you if there are replies to your posts but you will find them easier.

Hope that helps. ;)!

Back