Everyone should check out the GF on hardcoresledder

goody_700

There are a couple posts, one about Yamahas being heavy junk--it is entitled:
Lets rip on the sleds that.....

And the other one I started:
Who has the most miles on their sled.

Check em out, let them know what a REAL QUALITY machine is....YAMAHA...PERIOD

im a member over there and i must say, its near worthless if your looking for real info becuase you have to sift through hundreds of pages of flame wars and BS. also if you dont have the latest and greatest high dollar machine you arent worth a damn. lots of activity though and alot of it is entertaining but its a pretty polaris/ artic cat/ ski-doo biased forum though, the yamahas get a bad rap over there it seems.

:yrules:

I am a member over there just for the regional sub-forums, I dont hardly ever look at the Yamaha forum, thats what TY is for, lol

It amazes me that a lot of the HCS members haven't seen 20 yet,but they talk like they've ridden and know everything about every sled built in the last 20 years.

im a member there to.. never really bothered lookin at the yamie forum... once in a while i will help a fella out but yea... some of it is pretty interesting lol... makes ya laugh... just kick back and read... intertainment for those slow days at work... lol

I am a member there, but I don't go there for any yamaha related info. I get that here.

I do agree that most there are interested in only the brand new stuff, but there are some very knowledgeable folks on that site. There are also a lot of idiots and people that think they know stuff they don't. It is usually pretty easy to sort the trash from the good stuff on that site.

Don't post about other sites to start drama. Ty.com has been fortunate to have tom and the other moderators as well as the members to keep the forum very well run and free of bashing. Corporate Yamaha does take the time to frequent the site to get feedback which goes a long way to show how well put together the site is. Do not post about other sites to stir up problems, we don't appreciate it here.

I am very happy you guys love the site but lets not play the games the other sites allow and jump on the other forums and cause more problems.... we are better then that.

Back