I need help

esishot

I have an 01 srx 700with M-10 and an 1.5 paddle and i took it for a spin and thats all i did granted there is only an inch or 2 in the hay field it would only slip should i get a new track or wait to see if we get more snow.
Please give in put
Mike

it would dig

it would sway back and fourth and it would get next to nothing for tracktion and the suspension is ok because it was just serviced by fast inc.
Mike

I say you should wait for more snow... it sounds like you only have enough on the ground to slide around in.

the m10 has poor traction...more snow will help some....what color blocks you have in the rear weight transfer...you can cut off 1/4" off the bottoms to help transfer if they are the long blocks.

i willlook

I will see what color blocks are on there Mr.Sled you have a 136 m-10in an sxr 700 what is your track.shall i get a new track,pick my track i have now or buy a smaller 1.25 track and put some studs in that tell me what do do i dont want to lose to my competion.
Mike

I got a

i also have a chance to put on a speed sheef from Hauck shall i get it.
Mike

Hauck is the only one that I hear of that speaks good things about the speed sheave and thats because they sell it!

Back