Charity / Fun Run Benefits Local Animal shelter on Jan 30.

Sxr700Bandit

Triple Piped 700 Triple
Hey Guys,
Sorry to post this so late. This year it is being held on Sat Jan 30, Registration is around 10-11 am at the Keg bar in Frederic MI(north of Grayling on old 27).

I went to a charity fun run last year that I had a pretty good time and that it benefits a local to the area animal shelter - Ausable Valley Animal Shelter.
I don't drink and so most of the stops were at bars but thought it was a good deal to help out the shelter/animals, plus I got a chance to meet some very nice people.

So I thought I'd offer the chance to get some of us TYer's together and do the fun run and shoot the bull and put some names with some faces, Plus I know most of us have pets and most would not like to see another animal suffer....

The dinner that is provided at the end of the "benefit" is pretty cool as they pull prizes and have dancing and stuff, so. its not only a guy thing but if you want you can bring the little lady along too (if you wish).

Although it looks as if the weather isn't going to co-operate with us and will most-likely be doing the fun run in the vehicles. So if anyone is board and would like to help out a charitable cause (I think its tax deductable) and put some miles on(even though its in your vehicle) get ahold of me through pm and I will forward you some info on lodging discounts (if you need it).

Thank for your eyes and ears guys. Bandit

Last edited:

Back