hottest sleds contest update!!!!

REDMATER

tya
Website
mysite.verizon.net
i have downloaded all photos from the posts...
here is a run down of how manyy in each catogory so far..
vipers-9 pics
sx-sxr-14 pics
srx-17 pics

i also tooks the pics from harry balzyona's post as well just to be fair!
so if you want in on this contest please upload your photos.deadline is friday 8 o'clock

remember this is for a 8" tuning fork sticker in white,silver blue,red or yellow...you pick the color of your choice. a total of 3 will be given away 1 in each catagory ;)!

well how about if i ask mr sled to judge as well i dont know to many people by first name yet,by the way my name is john

also do you think it would be fair if i had other guys from the site judge they might be partial to a buddy you know that sort of thing lol

Y dont you make a pol with peoples names and have everyone voat for the sled they like best and the pirson with the most voats wins. and it will save you and Tom the troble of picking a winner plus it will be the sled everyone likes the best not just you and Tom just my .02

Jeff

yamahaman said:
Y dont you make a pol with peoples names and have everyone voat for the sled they like best and the pirson with the most voats wins. and it will save you and Tom the troble of picking a winner plus it will be the sled everyone likes the best not just you and Tom just my .02

Jeff
Jeff be4 you state you 2 cents go back to 1st grade and learn how to spell!!! J/k Jeff anyways John already explained why he and Tom would be the judges

yamahaman said:

Jeff
sounds lika good idea to me ;)!

Back