SRX vs ZR900 ??

on1_wheel said:
so my buddy got his ZR9 fixed up, we went out sledding yesterday, and I didn't really think I could take him. That thing was rockin in the trails, I'll give him that...

We eventually came to a staked out plowed road on a lake, it was rough at one end so we decided to use that as a launch...first i gotta say, one lane had a nice hardpack section for a launch pad, the other only had maybe 10 feet of hardpack before hitting glare ice, and both lanes had ice and drifted hardpack snow on them, so other than the launch pad, both lanes were pretty equal... the left lane had the good launch pad...

Race 1 i took him right from take off to end (about 2000 feet) by about 3 lengths but he said he was gaining on me and he only lost cause of the shitty lane

Race 2: switch lanes and decide to make the run longer to an icehut which i suspect is maybe half a mile

he jumps the gun (i think, but he says he didn't) and I catch him by the end of the run..he says he hit the brake at the end but i doubt it..but a win for the cat...the only one he got.!!

Race 3...same lanes, i win by 2 lengths but he got me off the line, i blow by him at 500 ft

Race 4...he sees all blue

race 5...he sees all blue

No race 6...his arctic cat is getting down to 1/4 tank, I'm still a little below full....i also consider this a win since we both filled up at the same time....LOL

thought you guys might appreciate a little good news !!

I love my little 700... ;)

So I wonder how he will tell the story? I bet he remembers the one time he figured he won. That's usually how those stories get told. LOL!!

he did say, F@*k that thing is fast, then went on to tell stories about his once was Apex (which he no longer has)...but ya, if i were to guess, he'll be bragging about the one time he beat an SRX...LOL

like i said though, so what, its only a 700.........

Yupp you gotta love these little 700's I took out F7's, CF7, 700 dragon and some 600's that thought they were fast in the 700 stock yesturday and came out on top, my buddies were telling me that the other racers were getting mad because of the SRX won 8 straight in the class for the trophy

there was also a very fast Vmax 4 and Apex

Attachments

• 2010_0131Dawsonski0043.JPG
    2010_0131Dawsonski0043.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 7
hey on1 wheel who is the guys running the zr900 sounds like somone i know ues to ride and apex and now has a zr900 dimond drive.

Back