First-time Nytro Ride

luebydoo

I got my 4-stroke virginity taken away today by a 2009 Nytro RTX...holy (insert expletive here)!!! I think i might have to trade in my 2-banger now...

Attachments

• nytro rtx.jpg
    nytro rtx.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Welcome to the DARK Side, Vader we have another. lol

I mean to the 4 Stroke side. I switch too, I just can't stop smiling. ;)!

It took about 10 minutes after i got off it to catch my breathe!!! I might miss the sweet, sweet 2-stroke exhaust smell though...

luebydoo said:
I got my 4-stroke virginity taken away today by a 2009 Nytro RTX...holy (insert expletive here)!!! I think i might have to trade in my 2-banger now...
Not much snow in that pic, must have been hooking up like a b*tch!! ;)!

and after while, you will get sick riding behind one unless they are running really good oil. that doo oil really stinks.

I had mine taken away too by a nytro, then I was up at the cabin and got walked by a 01 srx. Hense, I no longer have a nytro and now own a 99 srx. The suspension is great on the nytros, and they are impressive till about 90mph. Then its all down hill after that. Can't beat that triple power. ;)!

Yeah, if your going to sit on a lake all day or worry about who's fastest on top end, you dont want a Nytro. But if your looking for good bump capability and torque that'll pull a truck out of a ditch, the Nytro is a great choice.

yeah, if you were looking for great top end the apex is a better choice for sure. depends on if you care about being fastest or not.

Back